Thursday, April 28, 2011

Vision In White

Great Book. I started reading this book two Friday's ago and then finished it on Monday. I really like how the story seems so real because of the tragedy of the parents dying and they all have their own family background. The four girls grew up together and the flashbacks to the past just make it that much more real. All the girls are different but yet they all get along very well. Each of their personalities are different but yet they can run a business together very smoothly. That I don't know if it is very realistic because most business teachers and people who own their own business will say not to go into business with a fri end. Some people might think it is creepy that Carter has had a crush on Mac for so long but I think it is really romantic. It makes me happy to see that Carter finally gets what he wants even though it didn't happen in high school. People are so worried about social status, drama, and all kinds of other stuff in high school that sometimes we don't notice everyone. While reading this first book I tried guessing who the other girls would end up with because I saw that their were four. I am currently reading the fourth one because my Grandma gave me the rest of the books. The only one that I guessed right was that Parker and Mal end up getting together.

1 comment:

  1. I agree that Carter seems romantic and not creepy! It's so cute that after all this time he still feels the same way. I think it's so true that in high school we don't always know who we are or what we want exactly, and that's why it's so cute that Carter may have changed but he's feelings haven't. Lastly, I don't think you should have spoiled the Parker and Mal thing for people who might want to find out that kind of thing on their own...

    ReplyDelete