Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Predicable but good

I noticed that this book is pretty predictable, for me at least. At the beginning of the book Min and Calvin agreed to never see each other again, but of course they "run into each other" again not long after their first "date". When they do see each other again, of course they start falling for each other and end up being "meant for each other". Even though I see a lot of the things that happen coming, it is still a good story about friendship, love and trust. It reminds me that things aren't always what you assume. The best part of the book for me is that there isn't a lot of mushy lovey dovey stuff in it, I like that the book is mostly sarcasm and laughter. I find a lot of it funny and easy to relate to.

2 comments:

  1. I do agree, of course it's obvious they'll end up together. You can tell right from the start. But the story line is pretty funny, I like how she has the sarcasm incorporated in each character differently, mainly Mel and Cal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It might seem predictable because it is supposed to seem realsitic. This book was written in a style in which gives the readers characters they can emphasize with and understand. It is not completely 100% predictable in any means, but if you see as such this is probably the reason why.

    ReplyDelete