Thursday, April 28, 2011

love this book

I don't even know why, but I really like this book. I like the fact that the story goes between both Mac and Carter, so I know what they are both thinking about each other for all the situations that go on. It's so cute how Mac doesn't understand what it is about him that has her falling for him like she is. She finds everything about him so attractive and I wish should would talk more about what it is about HIM that she likes so much, the things that go beyond looks. I mean, they both love their jobs and just look like when they are working, that is where they belong.
At the beginning of the book, when Mac discovers she loves photography there was a quote in there that stood out to me, and still does, that I just love, "Maybe happy ever after was bull, but she knew she wanted to take more pictures of moments that were happy. Because then they were ever after". I adore that quote, I'm sure I will always remember it because it has so much meaning and its just so true about photography, I'm not into photography or anything myself, but it that quote just helps me understand her love for it.
Bet Me turned out to be a really good book and I thought that after reading that one, Vision in White would bore me, but I'm happy to say that's not the case. I'm hoping that Mac gets to go through the whole Wedding planning for her own wedding before the book ends. If it ends without her getting married I'll be very disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment