Thursday, April 7, 2011

Its not nice to lie

I loved the ending to this movie :). But the rest of the book just wasn't my style. I think as a reader we all fall into a category and this one just didn't fit. I didn't like how it was confusing on who is telling the story and for me to take the time to read this book was hard because i didn't find nothing that really got my attention. there was alot of hocus pocus things going on that were kind of weird and how she always was talking about food made me want to put down the book and go eat. LOL this is just my honest opinion and i just feel like it wasn't my kind of read. but i did start to read the book that we started the other day bet me and i love it. I have a good feeling it is going to be filled with a lot of drama and love and this really what find of books i like the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment