Thursday, April 14, 2011

im not sure what to write.

I really like the book so far. some of my favorite stories are the couple that start out hating each other, then start to like each other but still pretend to not like each other and resist their feeling, then finally give in to their feeling. I think I will recommend this book to my mom. lol

I think Min is a little too worried about her appearance or more her waist size, I guess her mom doesn't help.. I think everyone is a  little too worried nowadays, everyone tells me they are on a diet.. they are fat.. they need to lose wait.. Why this is happening is because of the media. People magazine just a few month ago put out another issue look at these celebrities and their cellulite. Really?! Because the media makes fun of celebrity's weight and looks, other people feel like they are being judge, they need to be the perfect image, just like the zero size models and young new movie stars and singers. And if someone gains weight in Hollywood you will never hear the end of it..

I think it shouldn't matter. If someone is healthy and able to walk and do everything else on their own, it shouldn't matter. I wish i live back during renaissances age where pale healthy people meant rich and wealth.

No comments:

Post a Comment