Thursday, April 21, 2011

My fairytale

I have never really thought about what my fairytale would be like, but when we did the exercise on Tuesday I realized that I'm not too far off. I still have so many things that I want to do in my life, but I realized that I am on the right track. Besides the stresses of school, bills, etc, I am generally a happy person and I really believe that I have a wonderful life. Doing this exercise made me realize that I shouldn't get all worked up over little things that will never mean anything or have a huge effect on my life. Being a bartender people come to me when they're drinking and spill they're guts about how bad they have it and how their wife/husband sucks. I think this is one reason I choose not to drink, because there are many times when one drinks and says things that they don't mean. I have dreamed about having the life of Bella with Edward, but I still would never give up what I have now. Everybody has their own love story and situation, but I think it only works when you see it as your own and not compare it to everyone else.

1 comment:

  1. I really like your attitude towards your own fairly tale and not comparing it to that of others. I think my problem with my fairy tale is that I'm not really sure what I'm looking for. I guess I'm just waiting for love to hit me in the head. Just a random occurence where you meet someone and you know it's been them you've been searching for.. kinda corny I know.

    ReplyDelete