Thursday, February 3, 2011

What is Love?!

After discussing in class the qualities that make up a love story, I still am not exactly sure what the answer is. My typical guess would be a story that involves a man and women who fall in love and live the perfect life. In class however, we found so many more possibilities. In order to have love does there have to be some kind of hate first? Does lust always have to be involved? Is there always a tragedy like Romeo and Juliet? Something we may never be able to find the exact answer to. I believe that everyone has their own perfect love story and are able to choose their own qualities involved. With there being so many love stories written by authors today, we are able to see it from many different prospectives . Love is what each person feels for them self. I feel there could be a never ending amount of love stories because each individual adds their own twist to the idea of love and what it means.

2 comments:

  1. I think that qualities that make up a love story are different for every person or at least vary to some degree. I definitely don't think that to love one HAS to have hate, I think there can be but it's not a have to. I definitely agree with you that there could be a never ending amount because each person adds their own twist, I mean I know I do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with both of you that there are a never ending amount of love stories out there and that's why I think that the romance novels are so popular because they are all so unique. Like Dr. J was saying, you could go to a book store and there are different types of romance novels to choose from.

    ReplyDelete