Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Pride & Prejudice

The book we are reading in class Pride and Prejudice is really starting to catch my attention. i am not any what of a person who enjoys sitting for a few hours reading a book and i find myself skimming threw half the reading assignments i get in most of my other classes, but this book i find myself addicted to. all the characters are so different and unique. and you really can get a good image in your head as you read of what is going on. starting this book i figured that it might be one of them books where it makes no since to you because of the old English but its not at all hard to understand. its actually quite interesting to read. i also think that the class discussions are very helpful to me because one thing that i was confused about is i thought that Mr Collins and Elizabeth said they were cousins then all of a sudden he was asking her to marry him. i thought i was reading wrong till i came to class and we talked about it as a class it re-ensured me that i am understanding what i am reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment