Thursday, February 17, 2011

All choked up!!!

Oh my Gosh... pride and prejudice is differently a book I would recommend to someone who don't find reading as entertained as it is. In pride and prejudice, its the type of book that keeps me on the edge of my set anxiously waiting to find out what happens next. I was very satisfied with this book except for one thing. I feel like we wait, and we wait for the love to come strong and everyone share there feeling and everyone marries the one that they know they can’t live without. So we get to the last chapter and that's when all the excitement happens and I felt like Jane Austen was to in a hurry to make the end on the book. don't get me wrong the end was amazing and it really put a answer to all my thoughts when reading the book and all my " I wonder if the ending will be like this " type of questions, but I think to make this book even better. Is to tell what happens a few years down the road and how they are still in love and how there love never died. I feel that would be a way better ending to really get the whole idea that the Bennet sisters really did marry and it was the right choice and how love worked its way in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment