Wednesday, February 9, 2011

dreams

I was pretty sure I was coming down with something starting yesterday morning. Today my instincts proved to be right. However when I am sick I can have some pretty weird dreams, and I just so happened to have a dream about being in the book "Pride and Prejudice". I'm not sure who I was in the story but I remember feeling out of place and uncomfortable. I was in front of Mr. Bingley and Mr. Darcy. I don't really remember any details about it, but I do remember feeling like I wasn't good enough to be with these people. When I woke up I thought about it and realized that there isn't really much of a relationship between Elizabeth and Mr. Darcy. 75% of the time they are together there isn't any kind of conversation besides what Elizabeth tries to start. Elizabeth almost hates this man, and how can Mr. Darcy say he loves Elizabeth when he has a problem trying to start a conversation with her? I'm enjoying the book, but I don't think its really that romantic......yet, anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment