Thursday, February 3, 2011

Love at its best work?

I love all of Jane Austen's books! The book we are reading is amazing and quite captivating; watching many different versions of Pride & Prejudice is interesting too. I would have to say that I enjoyed the british version of Pride & Prejudice more, maybe it was because of Mr. Darcy's brit accent & some scenes too! :)

I just wanted to comment on how it seems that we as girls tend to fall for that bad boy kind of attitude (not that it is wrong). With Mr. Darcy's pride and personality, Elizabeth is drawn to him aside from the other ladies. I wonder why we tend to go for that type verses that 'nice' or 'normal' type of guy (if that exists)? And when we go for that type we later discover that he may have been a bad choice from the start, but love makes us all blind. Furthermore, there was that 'nice' guy who had a crush on you, but he kept it on the down low. I don't really understand why things happen that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment