Thursday, February 24, 2011

Creepy

Catherine turned out to be one of my least-liked characters because of her attitudes and the ways she treated Heathcliff.  She has too much of a temper that needs to be controlled.  I really feel sorry for Heathcliff and emotionally wished that the author, Emily Bronte, had at least made Catherine fall deeply in love with Heathcliff.  At least then, Catherine wouldn't be able to leave Heathcliff or treat him so harshly.  

The book is interesting, more so than Pride and Prejudice, but it's kinda creepy!  This book is a page turner because myself, the reader, wants to find out what happens next.  The reading is confusing at times, because I don't really know who's talking or who's who.  I guess I'm not used to this style of writing yet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment