Thursday, February 24, 2011

could be interesting....

I'm not quite sure what I think of the book yet. It always helps out a lot when we discuss the issues in class. At first this book was a little confusing to me, but now its to the point where I would like to read more and be able to understand where it is trying to take me. I really agree with the big romanticism ideas. I've read all of the twilight books, and I know a character like Edward Cullins isn't right but it still really catches my interest because the characteristics are so mysterious. I think that a mysterious side always makes a more interesting character. I want to read about a character or story that will always keep me guessing. When you can predict what will happen in a story, it makes a boring and predictable ending. The mystery and all of the ups and downs really make a good love story because I think that's what love is about. You never know what will happen next.....

1 comment:

  1. i agree about what you are saying about love. and yes at first i was every unsure about the book. what helped me was watching the movie up until where we stopped. i did this with pride and prejudiced also because it don't give away the ending and it help you see more clearer. if your a person like me, and you work better with more hands on type of things. even though you just watch it, it helps so much.

    ReplyDelete