Thursday, March 10, 2011

Their eyes were watching god

Their eyes were watching god, is deff catching my interest. I really think that this is going to be the book i enjoy the most. I love the book already and i don't want to stop reading it. I think other then the other two books in a way this one is a different style and i like it. i like the character Janie. she may seem like she is leading all these guys on but i feel like shes just trying to find love the right way. She don't want to be with someone who she isn't happy with, but at the same time shes still trying to make everyone happy. In class i really enjoyed how we talked about the book because i did find some parts that were a bit confusing. There is allot of times when reading this the way they talk gets me puzzled and i don't know what they mean. This book falls so with on my soc234 class because its about race and ethnicity. I think that this is the reason im enjoying the book so much, because i am talking about something im talking about in another class so i know allot of history on it and its fresh.

No comments:

Post a Comment