Thursday, March 17, 2011

Janie!

Well, throughout this novel I have really grown onto like Janie's character. She's just a woman who is trying to find her way in life, and her sense of who she is. I find that personally admirable, though it is very hard to deal with because of the stress of going through different milestones and life experiences. Those are the experiences that help shape who you are. Janie has gone through a lot - abuse, people judging her, when really all she is searching for is someone to love, and someone to love and accept her for who she is and she has had a hard time doing so.

Because of her struggles, and how she has lived her life I believe that she is extremely strong, and a hard working woman to succeed what she wants in life. Not many people pursue what they truly desire, and many people just let others walk all over them. Janie is not like this. She fights back.
Rock on Janie!

1 comment:

  1. I would have to agree with you. I think Janie is an amazing person to look up to. The fact that she will go to any cost to get what her heart desires is amazing. In the last books I don't think I could speak as highly of them in this instance.

    ReplyDelete