Thursday, March 3, 2011

Wuthering Heights is definitely a different kind of book I ever read. To me I see no love at all, because everyone is either leading someone on or they are dieing. I feel that Wuthering Heights is harder to understand then the previous book we read as a class. I feel this is because we don’t talk about the book the way we did with pride and prejudice. This makes it harder to follow. I think because we don’t spend the whole time in class discussing what we don’t understand and I felt that, that was very helpful. One thing that I really didn’t like in this book before, continuing reading after class Tuesday is that Cathy died. I felt like this book was based on Cathy. But then as reading, it all fell into place in a since. Which makes me a little less nervous and more motivated to read because I feel as I finish up the book it is going to all fall into place and maybe not everything will be as confusing. everyone seems to be saying that Heathclift is a bad guy, but i feel different. i think that Cathy was the one who made him the way he is. Cathy leads Heathclift on so much i kinda feel bad for the guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment