Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Kate Bush is My IDOL!

Dr.J showed us a singer by the name of Kate Bush in class on Tuesday and i don't know about everyone else... but i cant stop listening to that song. in my car, on my ipod, at the gym, in the shower, even while i'm brushing my teeth. I CAN'T GET ENOUGH! she has an amazing voice and there is something about it that just sends chills down my back, honestly i don't know how she is not more famous right now. i did some research and to my surprise she has never won a music award.. i know i thought this was crazy too! In the end i disagree with lil' Wayne's famous quote "i am music" and i think this quote belongs after Kate Bush's name. KATE BUSH FOR PRESIDENT! lol

anyway back to reality, class has been going good lately and the conversations have been heating up. Wuthering Heights is a good book to talk about because there is so much going on and i know for me, if it wasn't talked about i would be lost. keep it up!

3 comments:

  1. I definitely agree with you! Kate Bush is an amazing artist. The way she depicts some of the emotions in Wuthering heights with her intricate dance moves makes me spreachless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to have totally disagree with both of you!!! Kate Bush should have never ever been allowed to record a song, let alone make two music videos for it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think she should have done a few more videos for Wuthering Heights. She did a red dress and a white dress- come on, Kate! There is a whole rainbow worth of colors we didn't have the privilage of seeing you dance in!

    I for one would like to see her frolic around a cliff or some iceburgs, maybe a busy mall...

    ReplyDelete