Sunday, May 1, 2011

vision in white.

Waaa Waaa Waaa i dont have a beautiful wedding picture to put up and show off to everyone how nice me wedding was haha. But this book and all these blogs got me wanting to get hitched. I think that This book is very appropriate to the class, because i think unlike the other books it kinda the most interesting and funnest one to read and looking at the blogs everyone has so much to say and share. Nora Roberts is now my new favorite author i never read any of her books before this class but i think i might take some time and read more of her books. In Vision In White i think that its awesome how four friends can work together and help make there dreams come true. Even thought mac don't have everyone she wants in her life them friends are what makes her life what it is. I also think its so funny because the way that she played wedding when she was younger is just just i used to do. Me and my cousin and sister would always pretend that play wedding and also dogs hahhaha. This book is bring back so many memories, unlike most where its making the married class mates think of there wedding this book it taking me back as well to when i was a child. I think that in a way maybe that's the authors idea because when you read something and it makes you remember something good from your past it makes you relate to the book. I think that Nora Roberts is trying to relate to her books to make you keep reading. there is so many thought about whats going to happen in this book and i cant wait to see if my ideas are correct.

No comments:

Post a Comment