Thursday, May 5, 2011

Too many good books!

I found the ending of "Vision in White" to be okay. It did seem kind of rushed, and although I would've liked to see a wedding, I think we saw too many of them in the book. Reflecting on the entire book, I liked it. I will probably read the rest of the series just to find out what will happen next!
It is quite saddening to know that this is the last blog and that class is almost over. I liked most of the books that we read, and I loved the discussions about them, too. It was always interesting to see what people had to say about the characters or a certain scene. This class has definitely made me think of different ways of analyzing various situations. It has also made me aware that romance novels are not bad or tacky, but...fun. I read books that I didn't think I would ever read in just one semester and it has opened my eyes to this wonderful genre. I can't wait to read more this summer!

1 comment:

  1. I agree this book was very rushed. i dont think i liked it as much as the others. and you said almost the same thing i said hahaha the weddings in the book were getting old. i think i was going to puke if i hurd about another wedding hahha :)

    ReplyDelete