Thursday, May 5, 2011

Last Blog

I can't believe this is our last blog ::tear:: and I can't believe this class went so fast! That's probably because I enjoyed it so much. I agree with some of the people from class today- it was nice reading books that I might not have normally read. Even though I didn't like Wuthering Heights, at all, it got me to understand more of it and opened my mind to new ideas. And though I was disapointed in Bet Me, I think I'll read more of Cruisie's books. I would say to other people that agree with me that Vision in White was rather blah that you might give Nora Robert's other books a chance. Her 3 Sisters trilogy is really very good. I do think I'll probably finish the Bridal Quartet series, if only because I'm interested to see if they get better. I agree that Mac & Carter's love story was wrapped up a little too neatly. I think where the epilogue didn't work for me in Bet Me, it would have worked nicely in this book to contain the proposal/wedding/happy ever after. It seems that Roberts just wanted to get it in there and was running out of room. Overall, we read some great books and had some very eye-opening discussions. I also really enjoyed reading the blog posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment