Thursday, May 5, 2011

The Perfect Wedding

After finishing the book Vision in White I have come to a conclusion that I wish these women could be my wedding planners when I get married! I love the way they are all so dedicated in making the client happy and giving them everything they want. The willingness to protect anything from happening that would ruin the bride and grooms day, I imagine takes lots of ambition. They have so much heart for their job and it is only to help make another couples fairy tale wedding come true.

Also, I'm so happy that Carter and Mac are together!! From the beginning of the book I knew or hoped that they would eventually work through Macs problems of insecurity and be together. The happy ending aspect through the novels so far definitely was a success at the end of Vision in White.

Another thing that I was thinking about was how creative the author is. He work of detail describing images is so perfect. One thing that I need when reading a book is good imagery. Without the real life effect I see some books as not interesting to read. Her descriptions of when Mac and Carter first make love was amazing and the simple details she uses to describe the weddings are amazing. I feel because I was able to connect more through the deep descriptions of this book that is why it was my favorite novel we had to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment