Thursday, May 5, 2011

Readings

This English 281 course was an Awesome class with an Awesome Professor to lead us!  I totally loved everything about it.  From the discussions to the blogs to the readings.  I have to confess that I didn't care much for some of the books that were required to be read because I'm not used to that style of reading, but that's up to the Professor.  At least the books weren't boring like some articles that I've read in the past.   I wished all college courses were like this course.  

The last reading Nora Roberts, Vision in White, brought back childhood memories.  Although, I forgot to count how many times I got married to my sisters, cousins, and even to make-believe husbands that went off to war.  LOL.  I feel that because each and everyone of us have different backgrounds and different views on things and so, there are many different writers for many different readers.  All in all, I liked the book because there are some parts that I could relate to and made the reading kind of realistic.  I sorta got lost trying to figure out who's talking and who's who in the beginning but that's because there were too many characters to start out with. It could have been better, but in reality, every single one of her books can't all be wonderful and liked through and through.  Different, unique, individual quality of things is what makes life interesting! 


No comments:

Post a Comment