Thursday, May 5, 2011

Class is almost done already???

It feels like we have barely been in school that long but yet we are almost done. This class has gone by so fast. It doesnt feel like we read six novels, wrote a paper, wrote love letters, and blogs. As I reflect on the semester, I remember feeling like I wouldn't be able to read all those books on time. It turned out to be easier than I thought because I just found time to read between classes and before I went to bed. My favorite love story that we read was definetly Pride and Prejudice. I love the movie and always wanted to read the book and suprisingly it was pretty much what I imagined it would be. My least favorite love story was Their Eyes Were Watching God. I never really could get into it and I found the dialect was hard to understand. I enjoy reading and this class gave me an opportunity to read more than I would have on my own. I'm pretty busy and don't have the time to sit down and read as much as I want to. It is important to me that I improve my reading skills even if it is just reading for fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment