Thursday, May 5, 2011

Crying Is A Secret Strategy

I really enjoyed our discussion on Tuesday! :) It varied from whose point of view the book came from, to Carter getting punched and how we all thought about it. To me, I agree with Amanda on how unrealistic his reaction to the punch was. It just seemed like Carter would at least do something other than to stand there and take that punch. Although after hearing what Matt had to say about not hitting a person back, it shows that someone should not mess with them. The dialogue in that seen sounded corny to me; corny as in it sounded monotone to me. That scene just killed it for me, but I could see that Carter does love Mac.

The other thing I wanted to comment on was the discussion about 'crying, a secret strategy' that women use to get their way and etc. I found that to be very interesting and funny because women are emotional as men are fixers. Then when men tell us not to cry while we are crying, we cry even more. I do not know the reason why this is so, but it intrigues me.

No comments:

Post a Comment